In a letter addressed to the Graduate Study Committee, please address the following items:
(1) What is the policy you are seeking an exception to?
(2) What is it that you are requesting the committee's approval of?
(3) What other information do you wish to share about this request?
- Requests for exception to policy that do not present compelling rationale shall may be declined.
- Requests shall not be submitted without the prior knowledge of the faculty advisor.
In addition to the letter outlined above, please upload email communication demonstrating the communication with your supervising professor and their response.