UNDERGRADUATE PERMISSION CODES
Before requesting a permission code, please read the following:
- Confirm that you are requesting the correct section number. Permission codes only work for the section to which they are assigned and can only be used once.
- It may take up to 5 business days for your request to be processed.
- Permission code requests are processed in the order that they are received.
- ALL RESPONSES WILL BE SENT TO THE REQUESTOR'S U-MAIL.
GRADUATE PERMISSION CODES
Permission codes are required for all graduate level CvEEN and Nuclear classes. Students admitted to the Department must submit the Registration Approval Form to be given codes. All other graduate students should complete the permission code request form linked above.
Q: When do I need a permission code?
A: You will need to submit a permission code request if any of the following reasons apply to you:
- You took any of the prerequisite course(s) at another institution.
- You are currently enrolled in the prerequisite course(s) at another institution.
- You met the prerequisite(s) by taking a AP or IB exam.
- You have not met the requirements to declare major status.
- Your major is not Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or Nuclear Engineering minor.
- You need to register for a graduate level course.
- You are graduating next semester and need to register for CvEEN 4910 (Design Capstone)
Q: The section is full. How do I get into this class?
A: Unfortunately, once a course is filled, it is filled. We encourage you to watch the enrollment as enrollment numbers frequently change during the first week of classes.
Q: Where do I enter my permission code?
Q: Why won’t my permission code work?
A: Permission codes will only work for the section it was assigned and can only be used once.