Financial assistance is available on a competitive basis to qualified students in research-based degrees, in the form of Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA), Research Assistantships (GRA), and research Fellowships. The first step to be considered for support at the University of Utah is formally apply to the program and submit a completed application before the posted funding deadline. Students with a funded position as GRA, GTA, GA or Fellowship may qualify for the Graduate Tuition Benefit program .
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with research conducted by our faculty and determine the potential to participate in and contribute to research. The application allows you to list three department faculty members you are interested in studying with.
|Civil & Environmental Engineering ||Construction Engineering ||Nuclear Engineering
|MS Non-Thesis (Coursework Only)||Funding not available||Funding not available||Funding not available|
|MS Thesis||All applicants considered for funding||N/A||N/A|
|PhD||All applicants considered for funding||N/A||All applicants considered for funding|
Civil & Environmental Engineering Funding Opportunities:
- COMING SOON!
Nuclear Engineering Funding Opportunities:
- Advanced Fuel Cycle Initiative University Fellowship Program
- American Nuclear Society
- Homeland Security
- Idaho National Laboratory
- National Defense Science & Engineering Graduate Fellowship
- National Nuclear Security Administration Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities Opportunities
- SCUREF Nuclear Forensics Graduate Fellowship Program
- The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science
- U.S. NRC Nuclear Regularly Commission