The Civil and Environmental Engineering Department offers free tutoring to help students in our classes. The tutoring center is located in MCE 1030B, in the Geneva Rock Study Room.
We offer help with the following classes:
- CVEEN 1000 - Intro to Civil Engineering
- CVEEN 2010 - Statics
- CVEEN 2140 - Strengths of Materials
- CVEEN 3210 - Structural Analysis
- CVEEN 3310 - Geotechnical Engineering
Tutoring Center Hours:
- Monday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 10:30am - 4:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Zoom appointments are available for other hours. Please email email@example.com for more information.