Building Access Request

Building Access Request Form
I acknowledge that a $5 deposit is needed for each key requested. The Deposit can be made by going to the Income Accounting office located in the Student Services Building. The receipt will be required for pickup. If the access you are requesting is for exterior door access for MEB or CVEEN 3315, you do not have to do a key deposit for that door.
I acknowledge that the key requestor understands the conditions of key responsibility outlined in the University of Utah key Policy 3-234** including the following: I will not lend this key(s) I will return this key(s) when my need or employment terminates I understand violations of any of the above may lead to my suspension or termination from the University