Registration Permission Code Request
The Department is enforcing prerequisite checking for all undergraduate engineering courses (below 6000). You will need to submit a request if you meet any of these statements:
- You took any of the prerequisite at another insitution.
- Your grade does not meet the requirement of a C- or higher
- The Class is full.
- You have not completed all of the prerequisites.
- Your major is not a CvEEN.
- You need special permission to register for the class.
- You met the prerequisite by taking a AP exam or ACT score.
Permission Code Request
Note: This form should be used for CIVIL courses only. Within 7-10 business days after completing the form and hitting the “Request” button, you will receive a follow-up email from a CvEEN Department member.