Request to Enroll in Graduate Course as Undergraduate

-Undergrad: Request to Enroll in Graduate-Level Course as an Undergraduate
A minimum University of Utah GPA of 3.20 is required for an undergraduate student to enroll in a graduate-level course.

A student must request permission from the course instructor and attach the written consent to this form.

This form does not guarantee the course will count towards the undergraduate curriculum. Please consult with an undergraduate advisor to if this course can fit into your undergraduate degree requirements.

If this course will be used towards an graduate degree, the student will need to complete the University's Undergraduate Petition for Graduate Credit prior to undergraduate degree completion.

Student Information

GPA and Course Information

Min. of 3.20.
ex. CVEEN 6550

Document Uploads

Please upload your Degree Audit Report (DARS) and a copy of the instructor's permission to register.

For help with running a Degree Audit Report, please view this tutorial:

Maximum file size: 25MB

Maximum file size: 25MB

I verify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.