A bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution of higher learning is require.  Those wanting to apply to the MS graduate program without a BS in Civil Engineering will need to complete the Remedial Courses  with class grades ‘B’ or better.  Contact the department advisor for information on registering for undergraduate courses.