Environmental Engineers care about the planet. They make our water safe to drink, purify our air, and clean up contaminated sites.
The following are sub disciplines of the Environmental faculty:
Dr. Andy Hong
Dr. Andy Hong has research interests in the following things:
- Water Treatment and Reuse
- Removal of metals from Soil
- Ozonation and AOPs for Hazardous Chemicals in Soil and groundwater
- In-situ chemical-biological remediation of PCB- contaminated sediment
- Novel technologies for energy and environmental applications
- Clean Technologies for oil sands development
For more information on Dr. Hong’s research you can visit his website.
Dr. Ramesh Goel
Information to come shortly.